This Princess F55 retrofit was a late 2020 project for PR Nautica. The retrofit included some interesting electrical installations, including 7x solar panels, an 8kW inverter, battery upgrades, a Webasto heating system, and much more!
The Princess F55 retrofit included a Webasto Air-top EVO 55 24v heating/ventilation system c/w 90mm ducting to the Saloon and master cabin, 60mm ducting to the master cabin head and forward cabin, 2 warm air silencers, Multi-control and Thermo-call advanced, air intake will be taken from the top of the cockpit locker.
- Wi-Fi Router, Cameras and Weather Station
- Automatic Generator Start System
- Alarm System with Helm Control Panel
- Additional Sound Insulation
- Backlit Transom Name with Logo
- Tender Commission and Installation
- Airconditioning Fans
- Replace Standard Batteries with Gel Batteries
- Trim Tab Upgrade to Include ATP
- Hardtop Items Painted Oyster Grey
- Flybridge Audio Upgrade